Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
2 comments:
Hey J.B., Awesome pictures! I know I usually just email you, but wanted to try leaving a message here once. Just back from Ethan's last freshman football game, one more frosh/soph game Friday. We took video for you. We're so proud of you Jarod. We LOVE reading your blog. You know we're praying for you always. Love you LOTS!! Mom - (Keep those pictures coming!!)
Ethan says, hope you're having a fun time!
Bradon says, I love you Jarod, I miss you, hope you're home soon, see you soon!!
Dad says he has about 150 acres of corn left to combine, and then he'll be done. Play Aledo Friday nite - big game. Love you!
Bye for now, we'll email soon.
We all say, Love to you and talk SOON!! God's blessings and favor to you!!
Hi to Jarod's friends and family who are following his blog. Jarod did send us a one line email this week saying that he got to Pemba, Mozambique. He said everything went well, and it's hot. That's all he must have been able to write for now. I'm sure he'll make a blog entry as soon as he is able. Thanks for all the prayers for him. Love to all, Marilyn & Brian (Jarod's parents).
Post a Comment