Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
1 comment:
April 4 Friday....
Hey Jarod. I found my way to your blog and here I am being in touch. You were in many prayers and we give thanks for the lady that helped get your baggage through...God is so good...
Our Life in the Spirit at church was great, the Spirit of the Lord is moving...then Ron, Sue M. Laura S.Ron and I went to Bloomington to a Prayer
Sumit..awesome..Terry Tekyl..We had so much laughter and such a time of worship....Came home, asked the counsel of the church if we could make a Prayer Room in that little room north of choir..got an OK...
May the Hand of Our Father God cotinue upon and keep you at peace, joyous, in health, and fill your mouth with His Message.....
Stay tuned in...\
Sending our Love, Wallace's
Post a Comment