Well Hello everyone. I have made it into another country again. Wow so much is happening and has happened since I got here. Each day is full and intense I have allready seen and prayed for people that have been healed as well has many of the others on the team. It is overwhelming most of the time at the condition and how many children and adults that there is that are in need. But we serve a God who is unlimited in His resources! Please be praying for the organization (I can't mention name) and all of the staff here. There has been a lot of attacks on them this past week and half. The weather is great. Hot during the day and cools off during the night. It is so wonderful being a part of such a great thing happening on the earth. I miss you all!
Love,
Jarod
Ps. The internet is really slow and unreliable right now, I can't even get to my blog right now so please dont get mad but I will tell you all when I get home if I am not able to make the blogs go into more depth!
Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jarod, Your work sure looks like a great blessing. We are proud of you and pray for your safety and good experiences. Love, From the Foglesongs!
Jarod, Your work sure looks like a great blessing. We are proud of you and pray for your safety and good experiences. Love, From the Foglesongs!
we miss J-ROD!!! don't worry about the posts I was just messin with you... Just wanted to keep up with whats happening in out there.. Praise GOD for HE is good!
Best wishes and we will continue to pray for you and all of "them" out there! peace & <3
Jarod!!! I feel like I havn't seen you in a long time! haha maybe it's because i haven't lol. it's so different w/o you. i think jj is feeling the lack of testosterone in our group. i love hearing about everything you're doing!!! can't wait to read the next blog!
yo sista,
allison
Hey Jarod!
So today we (Julie, Michele, Divya and I) went to church at Pastor Milton's house and I saw Helen there! We stayed for lunch and so I was able to chat with her for a short while:) She immediately told me how much she is still appreciative of her water you fixed and asked all about you:) I gave her an update of your work in Africa. She told me to tell you that she says hello and is still very thankful for you:) We are all excited to hear about how God is taking you to new levels!
"Because he loves me," says the Lord,
"I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation" (Psalm 91: 14-16)
Wow! How great are His promises to the man who loves God! Jarod may your love for Him continue to consume you as He will be with you in all your deeds:)
Jarod---no more blogs? :( Just kidding. I know you are being consumed right now by the fire of the Lord. We all miss you. Did you know it's been over a year now since Julie and I met you at Regeneration? This past year has literally been the best year of my entire life. I can't wait for the next one. The Lord truely does make all things new.
Can't wait to hear about what our Creator is doing through you.
<3 Michele
Post a Comment