Well I am on my way to Africa again. I am sitting in the Detroit Airport waiting for my flight to Amsterdam. All of the luggage made it through the screening process and onto the plane ok. Praise the Lord! Be praying that I don't have any problems going through customs there. I have posted below a little description of where I will be and what I will be doing. Please be in prayer with me for all of things that I will be doing! I plan on keeping this blog updated throughout this trip!
Where I will be
Rustenburg, South Africa - Bible School – April 2nd –April 11th & April 20th- May 15th
Pemba, Mozambique - Iris Ministries – April 12th – April 19th
South Africa
The first part of my trip is to South Africa to a Bible School. The School is where all the Pastor’s for the Assemblies of God Churches in South Africa receive their training. While at the School I will be first getting material ready and helping with the demolition of the interior of one of the dormitories. Once the demolition work is done I am going to be running new copper plumbing lines and fixtures in the bathrooms of the dorms. The last two weeks, there is a team of 30 coming in from California to help with the reconstruction of the interior of the dormitories, the laying of tile in the restrooms, and the construction of a new roof on the building, I will be helping with the leading and overseeing of these construction projects.
Where I will be
Rustenburg, South Africa - Bible School – April 2nd –April 11th & April 20th- May 15th
Pemba, Mozambique - Iris Ministries – April 12th – April 19th
South Africa
The first part of my trip is to South Africa to a Bible School. The School is where all the Pastor’s for the Assemblies of God Churches in South Africa receive their training. While at the School I will be first getting material ready and helping with the demolition of the interior of one of the dormitories. Once the demolition work is done I am going to be running new copper plumbing lines and fixtures in the bathrooms of the dorms. The last two weeks, there is a team of 30 coming in from California to help with the reconstruction of the interior of the dormitories, the laying of tile in the restrooms, and the construction of a new roof on the building, I will be helping with the leading and overseeing of these construction projects.
Mozambique
In Mozambique I am going to be going to Iris Ministries where there is an orphanage with 200 children. While there I plan on helping to overhaul a 200hp diesel engine on a boat that Iris owns in Pemba. Prayerfully a mechanic there and I will be able to get the engine fixed and put back in the water during the week that I am there. I am also going to get to see some of the children at the orphanage that I had built a relationship with, when I was there this past October – January.
In Mozambique I am going to be going to Iris Ministries where there is an orphanage with 200 children. While there I plan on helping to overhaul a 200hp diesel engine on a boat that Iris owns in Pemba. Prayerfully a mechanic there and I will be able to get the engine fixed and put back in the water during the week that I am there. I am also going to get to see some of the children at the orphanage that I had built a relationship with, when I was there this past October – January.
No comments:
Post a Comment