Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Thursday, April 3, 2008
In South Africa
I am back in South Africa! All of the flights went really well and also all of my luggage made it here safely! So we can praise the Lord for that! I am at Steve's house right now. He is a full time missionary with the Assemblies of God here in South Africa, he also does alot with Africa Oasis Projects. We are going to be leaving early in the morning to go over to Rustenburg to the Bible School. He has chapel to do in the morning and then after that I get to find out what exactly I will be doing there for work. It feels good to be back in Africa although it seems wierd because I just left not to long ago. I got some well needed sleep on the plane and now I need to take a shower and go to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey JB! Praise God! You are safe! That is awesome! Please get that much needed sleep!
Love you tons!!
Jenna :)
Hi J.B.
Praise God you made it safely!! We're sooo happy to hear from you!! Yeah God the containers of boat engine parts made it intact as well!! Can't wait to talk to you!! Get some rest!!
Much love,
Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Bradon
Hi from West Jersey!! We just read your article in the Stark County News. Wow!! We are so proud of you.
Good luck on your second trip. We can't wait to read more about it.
The Mollns
Post a Comment