I leave for Pemba this Saturday! Please be praying for safe travels, for the luggage, and for favor!
Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Police!
This morning I was on my way out to the Bible School and I got pulled over by the police! Here in SA they stand alongside the road and when they want you to pull over they step out into the road and motion for you to pull over to do routine checks. So I proceed to pull over, they check over the car registration and then ask for my drivers license. She looks confused and is like where is this from, I say that I am from America, Chicago. She then yells that over to another police officer who comes over and looks at my license. We then have a conversation about what America is like for the next 5 min or so, then they tell me to have a nice day! It was kind of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That Jarod...such a troublemaker.
Post a Comment