
Well the team is on their way back to the U.S. today. It was a great experience working and interacting with them while they were here. They touched many lives during their stay. We went on a safari yesterday with them before they went back. I went out to the church this morning and did some final finishing touches to it, while Charles is driving the team back to Joberg. I will be leaving here this coming Monday Afternoon, a month sure does fly by that is for sure, God has really done some amazing things while here i will have lots more to share when I get home! with lots more pictures! I love you all and send Gods Blessings!
(The picture is one from the Safari)
1 comment:
Wow Jarod. Thanks for all the updates. I really liked the pics and videos. It makes you seem not so far removed from us! The church looks beautiful. You are probably on way to Mozambique now. The Lord is doing radical things over here. I just had one of the most intense weekends with the Lord. We have opened Julie's house on Friday's to be soaking nights. We were up until 6 in morning. Jesus is the rock which we stand upon and He is building our foundation more solidly. Talk to you soon!
Michele:)
Post a Comment