Dates


April 2nd - May 16th 2008  South Africa & Mozambique

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Orphange

The team had some shoes and clothes to give away so we went Tuesday afternoon and gave them out to the children at an orphanage that is about 20 mins away. The children sang and danced for us while we were there. They were very excited to recieve all of these things. They also each got a sweetie (candy). The short lady you see is Heidi, her and her husband are from Australia and they have been here for three years helping at the orphanage! Charles and I are taking meat out to them on Monday because they have not had any meat for a long time. The kids hardly get any protein.

1 comment:

Agnieszka said...

Hey J-Rod Dizzle! I miss u, we all miss you!! But we are also so excited that the Lord is using you out there and that you're getting an experience of a life time out there... I pray for your safety, clarity and direction in your life... I'm sure the time spent with charles is great, but just wait until you experience the Holy Given School, that will blow your mind crazy style!! Even though im not physically there I am mental and spiritually there and it's awesome!!! Praise God =)... We are leaving for IHOP I believe the 27 of dec so pray about it, maybe the Lord will be calling you back... or maybe not, you know, whatever the BOSS wants HE shall get... I hope your getting some alone time with the Lord and also finishing up reading your books for HGS.. We miss u and are praying for you...Love the pics and great blogs.. keep up the work...

"but i do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only i may finish my course and the ministry that i have recieved from the LORD JESUS, to testify to the gospel of the grace of GOD." Acts 20:24

<3 ur sis in christ Agnieszka