Dates


April 2nd - May 16th 2008  South Africa & Mozambique

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I made it to Pemba! Hallelujah! and all of the luggage made it with me also. There was definitely favor of the Lord the whole trip at all of the airports! It is so good to be back here, there are lots of good memories coming back. I have all ready seen my three buddies ; Arcenio, Luis, and Mighty. I gave them all big hugs and we have been hanging out all evening! You should have seen their faces when they saw me. I have been busy running into everyone here and "catching up." Thank you for all of your prayers, I could tell! The missionaries are having a BBQ here at the base tonight and I'm invited! oh and yes Pemba is just as hot as when I was here last time! Haha It sounds like I can start helping put the engine back together on Tuesday. Tomorrow morning is church and it is in a new building so I am looking forward to that. 

No comments: