Dates


April 2nd - May 16th 2008  South Africa & Mozambique

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I have just returned from the outreach we had tonight, it was amazing to see God work in many lives once again and for the Kingdom of God to be advanced! Today I was able to give out new shirts to 200 of the village children at the noon feeding! You should have heard them when they heard they were getting new shirts! I guess Jesus just wants more children to get new clothes because we actually had 275 children show up at noon, so we ended up 75 shirts short. I talked it over with several here and decided that we would write their names down and give them shirts tomorrow! So this afternoon before I left for outreach we went into the markets for the third time and bought 75 more shirts to give out tomorrow!!

This is some of the guys helping at noon serve the boiled cabbage and rice. 


This is the village children lined up to get their food at noon!



Here is four of the boys sporting their new shirts.



One of the girls and her new shirt!

No comments: