The picture on the left is the Church that we have been working on for most of the time blocking up and pouring the concrete floor.
The picture on the right is Charles and Remember laying blocks.
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
Before I was born the Lord called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver....The Lord says, "I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth." Isaiah 49
No comments:
Post a Comment