Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
This is where your posted comments will go Jarod. I hope you like your blog. The Lord did it. I didn't even know I had a video maker on my computer until last night when I put this together. It was totally Jesus---the creator of all things---including computers! I'm so excited for you Jarod. I am even more excited to hear about everything when you get back. You will be protected. The picture at the bottom of the angel and verses that go along with it has really been speaking to me. WE are surrounded. Love ya-----Michele!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Brother, Hows everything going? Tell me about Africa, I know that God is showing you so many things over there. Wish I could be there with you. Anyhow things are going good over here. The group misses their Jarod! Anyhow keep me in prayer and I will you. later Brother!
JJ
Hey brother keep me in prayer. Just going through a rough spot. Anyhow hope all is going great for you down there! I would love to do missions like that. I am thinking about trying to get a trip together. ANyhow let me know how things are going.
JJ
Post a Comment