Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Monday, September 17, 2007
England!
Hello Everyone! I have made the first half of my trip to South Africa. I had a 13 hour layover in London and a friend from Chicago had some friends in England who came and picked me up at the airport this morning at 7 am. They live in Sussex, England and they run and Bible training institute, I have met and gotten to speak to students from at least 6 different countries! I have now been up for over 24 hours but expect to sleep on the 12 hour flight tonight at 7pm to South Africa. Thank you all for your prayers and support it has been overwhelming with the blessings of the Lord! Well time to head back to London! (I will share more about this part latter)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment