Dates
April 2nd - May 16th 2008 South Africa & Mozambique
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Concrete, Blocks, Heat!
Well I am sorry for this short post! but internet is not working the best but is to be fixed this next week. We have gotten lots done on the church we are currently working on. We have most of the floor poured and are starting to block up the walls. It has turned warm here the past couple of days have been mid 90's but it is dry heat. Everday that we are working at the church the women make us food! They are good cooks. They know how to make chicken! I am learning that construction here is much more labor intensive and takes a little bit longer to do things! I got to speak and share a little in the church service today by the new church we are building, it was great seeing the Love that they have, that I can come all this way around the world and have church praising the same God! Amen! They know how to "do church" here! Well this is it for now. I am praying for you guys! ttyl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jarod! How exciting to hear how God is both using and changing you through your work there! And to think- this is only the beginning!
It sounds like you are working hard- today in church Pastor Mark reminded us that often great things come with a fight...
... so keep laboring for the Lord! He has greatness in store! This is a season of transformation in you! Keep us updated as we are praying for you! <3 E
HaHa, I bet those cooks didn't know what hit them when you came to dinner (= That's really awesome you have them to cook for you guys. God's amazing and provides in so many ways. I love reading what you're doing there. praise GOD!!!! <3- Tiffany
Post a Comment